To transform the existing health practices into a holistic model wherein the neglected aspects of health like the psychological, emotional and spiritual wellbeing will be given due importance.
New Age Doctors’ Association encourages and supports you to actively participate in enhancing your health and well-being.
NADA was founded in May 2007 with the launch of India’s 1st CMSE ( Continued Medico-Spiritual Education) in the city of Hyderabad India after a few brain storming sessions among a group of enthusiastic and dedicated Holistic Health Practitioners who have come forward to create this platform. We want all the health professionals to actively participate in this association to create a global holistic health model.
Wherever you are in the journey of self-actualising the holistic model of practice NADA assists you by keeping you updated regarding the diverse holistic options available in the health care division. These options range from the ancient to the newage remedies encompassing a wide gamut of therapies.
- To create awareness among the masses regarding the importance of holistic principles to enhance one’s wellbeing.
- To introduce and to promote the holistic principles in the existing health care practices.
- To encourage people to actively participate in their own health by giving proper importance to one’s psychological, emotional and spiritual status.
- To create a health conscious world by giving more importance to the preventive aspects of health, life style changes, nutrition and meditation etc at the earliest possible time as creating health is not a product to be achieved but a continuous on-going process.
- To provide minimally invasive, very safe, less economical health care services.
- To become a resource of information regarding the multitude of these options and also providing the information about the concerned professionals not only in India but also abroad by having holistic alliances with the related associations.